Chocolate is Better in Color

It’s not really a secret that I love candy, particularly that of the chocolate variety.  And while Snickers satisfy, Reese’s relieve, and Twix tantalize, my go-to chocolate candy will always and forever be M&M’s. They’re tiny, they’re colorful, they’re chocolate, and they come in a mini size. Those are 80% of my favorite things wrapped in one perfect little brown package.

Not that the brown package is the only one you should pick up. M&M’s have this magical ability to make everything yummy. Their peanut (yellow), peanut butter (red), dark chocolate (purple), almond (tan), and the new pretzel (blue) flavors are all pretty great. I normally don’t touch almonds or pretzels, but in M&M’s, I love them. You should check out some of their crossover flavors, too.

If you really feel like indulging yourself, pick up a box of M&M’s Premiums: Though they’re a bit costlier in price and calories, these little dreams are totally worth it. I would recommend the Triple Chocolate. They’re three kinds of chocolate and they’re purple. Doesn’t get much better than that.

These are literally the most versatile candies ever. Clearly, they come in endless flavors, and you can add them to any treat to make them even treatier: cookiesbrownies, blondies, ice cream, and cupcakes can only get better when combined with M&M’s.

If you want to get fancy, check out MyMMs.com to personalize bags of M&M’s with (very short) words, specific color themes, or even your face. Not sure why you’d want people eating your face, but if you’re into that sort of thing, go right ahead.

Sup, Princess Paige?

These were ordered for Princess Paige's inauguration.

And of course, where would we be without the acclaimed M&M World? Located in Las Vegas, Orlando, and New York, this beyond enticing megastore is a must for all M&M lovers. Not only does it have a crazy amount of the beloved candy itself, but incredible merchandise as well with the characters we’ve all come to love. Pick up a mug, sweatshirt, pillow or other stuffed thing. (There are lots more, but I think I’ve gone overboard with the links.)

So go grab a pack, just for kicks. They’re quick, sweet, and with Halloween just around the corner, you’ve got an excuse.

345629659_2ead85a658

c21

2764735108_07fce86a2d

M&MSball

i throw mah hands up in the air sometimes

4 Responses to “Chocolate is Better in Color”

1. Hope wrote:

I, for one, would like to start a campaign against the option to customize M&M’s with a face. I think that this will potentially lead to a rise in cannibalism.

Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 12:24 am | Permalink
  2. fightinmachinemcqueen wrote:

^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg

Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 12:42 am | Permalink
  3. Chancellor Liz wrote:

Agreed. They have no idea what they’re doing. Sickos.

Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Permalink
  4. isa wrote:

Love the idea of the cupcakes!!!

Friday, June 1, 2012 at 10:31 am | Permalink

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
*
*